Add Coloured fields
Add coloured fields with text, depending on the category of the participant. In the example the following categories will be used:
Category 1 = Participant
Category 2 = Press
Category 3 = VIP
- Create a text field with the text ‘Participant’.
- Use the right mouse button and choose background. Now you can change the colour of the field for example red.
Click with the right mouse button on the field and choose ‘Print When’.
Type in the lower part of the screen the following text: Particip.Categor_Id=1
- Copy the field and paste it next to the first field
- Make a copy of the ‘Press’ field and paste it next to the existing ‘Press’ field.
Change the text of the new field to ‘VIP’ and change the background colour to for example blue. Also change the ‘Print when’ to Particip.Categor_Id=3.
Move the field to the same place as the red participant and green press field.
- If you want to change something in one of the lower fields, select the top field and press ‘ctrl+b’. Now the top field will be placed to the bottom and the next field will be visible.
- A print preview will look like this:
Please sign in to leave a comment.