EVENTURE GROUP MODULE (WITHOUT GROUP REQUEST)
1. Set up a conference in Eventure offline (Participant Module) and upload the data to WWW via the ‘Internet’ tab of your conference data. After you have done this you are able to ‘Upload group data to WWW’ as shown below.
2. Confirm the upload of the Group Data by clicking ‘Upload Group Data. Uncheck the box at 'Use group booking...' for not using the group requests.
3. Browse to Eventure online and open the Group module of the conference.
4. Click on ‘Module settings’ (gear icon in the right corner of the screen. Here you can choose to use the following options:
- Automatically open or close the site on a certain date/time.
- Group participants can only be submitted if they have at least one registration type, registration event or hotel reservation.
- Allow creating groups: (When checked, new groups can register online. When unchecked groups must be uploaded via the offline module)
- Use group request: (When checked, new groups can be registered by a contact person who must book hotels and events. These need to be approved by the PCO before any participants can register)
- Send group request emails to the group when you accept/reject a request.
Via the 'Page editor' option in the blue menu you can setup all your pages.
5. Welcome screen: Here you can choose the login options for the group.
6. Group Data screen: Here you can choose the information that is required for a group to register.
7. Group View: If you want to see the group data you can click on the menu (top right of the screen) where you can select this item. Here you can also select the billing address information.
8. Participant Management: On the participant management screen you can change the button names via the extra button (see screenshot below)
9. Personal Data Delegate (Group): On the ‘Add Participant’ page you can specify a few fields for the delegate check (the system checks if the delegate is already registered for this group).
10. Delegate Check: The participant check page is only visible when there is a double registration.
11. Group site closed: On the closing page you can change the title and the text
SETTING UP THE EMAILS - VIA MAILINGS -> SYSTEM EMAILS -> GROUP REGISTATION
12. E-mail Group Data: On the email group data page you can change the titles if required. Ýou can also setup the text and merge fields (place holders) in the 'Email content' part.
13. E-mail Username and Password: On the email username and password page you can change the titles if required. If you want to add your own email text in the 'Email content' part.
EVENTURE ONLINE FOR THE GROUP REGISTRATION
14. Import participants: With this option the group contact person can upload participants via an Excel template. Use the 'Import participants' button.
The following screen will appear:
Please make sure to use the template to import the participants.
15. Add participant: With this option the group contact person can add a new participant.
Personal Data Delegate: When clicking on continue after filling in the data fields the group contact person will be taken to the personal data delegate screen that has been set up in the general participant module.
17. Download overview: An Excel document with an overview of all the delegates in the group will be downloaded in excel.
18. Email overview: An email overview of the group and its participants will be send to the group contact person.
19. When you click on a name in the manage participant table you can edit the participant details.
24. Open the Group Actions pull down menu, select Submit Participant and click on continue to submit the participant You can see the green text 'Submitted' next to the participant as proof of the submission.
25. Via the ‘Group actions’ you can also delete a participant.