The Main Data ‘form’ screen contains the following data:
- ‘Conference ID'
With this you allot a code to the congress. For example. EVE stands for the EVENTURE congress. This code is used in the confirmation/invoice and other letters. Think carefully about this code and its use. The code may contain a maximum of five characters. On the invoice, the code is followed by a ‘-‘ and the registration number of the participant.
- ‘Short name for conference’
This is used to give an abbreviated name for the congress. It is this name that is used in the list of conferences in the ‘List Conferences’ screen. This name is used purely for reference purposes within the system.
- ‘Conference Name’
Enter the title of the congress. This title is used on all printouts, invoices and confirmations.
- ‘Conference subname’
This can be used to enter a sub-title for the congress.
- 'Starting Date’
Enter the starting date of the congress. The date is given as day, month and year, e.g.15/10/2013.
- ‘Finishing Date’
Enter the ending date of the congress. The date is given as day. month, year, e.g.15/10/2013.
- ‘Check new participants with old conference’
Another congress can be coupled to this congress by using this drop down menu. This allows participant data from a previous congress to be copied, thereby saving much time and effort in entering the same data again.
- ‘Check new participants with membership’
A membership of the membership module can be coupled to this congress by using this drop down menu. This allows member data from a membership to be copied, thereby saving much time and effort in entering the same data again.
- 'Monetary unit'
This drop down menu displays all the currencies that you entered under ‘Monetary Units’. Select the currency which you wish to use for invoicing participants.
- 'Main Language'
Choose the language you want to held the conference in.
You can choose which invoice you want.
* ‘Without Hotel Voucher’: You will only get an invoice, no hotel voucher with hotel information is added to the invoice.
* ‘Attached Hotel Voucher’: You will get an invoice including a hotel voucher at the bottom of the invoice, with the hotel information, check in/check
out date etc. This can only be chosen in combination with the hotel module.
* ‘No Invoice’: The invoice doesn’t contain prices. The participant will only get an overview of the selected data and the confirmation text you created.
* ‘No Invoice with Voucher’: The invoice doesn’t contain prices. The participant will only get an overview of the selected data and the confirmation text you created and in the bottom of the invoice is the hotel voucher attached.
- ‘Bank Data’
Enter the details of the bank account for the congress in this field. This information appears in the lower part of the invoice/confirmation sent to the participants.
- ‘Participants must pay total hotel fee instead of only deposit’
This check box is activated when you want participants, who have reserved a hotel to pay the total bill instead of just a deposit.
- ‘Print EURO total on Invoice’
This check box is used to give the invoiced amounts in Euros also.
You can enter useful information, which is used only within the system, in this field. This information will not be printed on the invoice/confirmation .
- ‘Active conference'
Use this check box to switch off a congress so that it is no longer displayed by the drop down menu ‘Conference ID’, but it will continue to be displayed in the ‘List Conferences’ screen. This increases the efficiency of Eventure as non-active congress file details are no longer displayed.
- 'Use the following email address to send your messages from'
If you want to send email from an other email address for example invoices, you can put the email address in this field.
Click here for more information about sending mail from other email address.