If you want to offer hotels to your participants, you have to link the hotelrooms with the hotels for each conference via a hotel contract.
Click on to link the hotel with the rooms.
- ‘Conference’ is a drop down menu which allows you to select the congress for which you want to view, modify or add the hotel contracts.
- ‘Search …’ and ‘Order’ provides the possibility for searching for ‘Hotel’, ‘Room Type’ or ‘Price’:
This table lists all the hotel contracts.
- ‘Hotel’ is the name of the hotel to which the contract applies,
- ‘Room Type’ is the hotel room to which the contract applies and
- ‘Price’ is the hotel room rate in the applicable hotel.
- ‘Deposit’ is that applicable to the room.
- ‘Option Date’ is the date for which the option has been made.
You must draw up a contract for each room type (Room type).
- Tip: If you are assigned hotel rooms which you are allowed to allocate as single or double rooms, click here for the ‘Hotel Allotment’.
Clicking the ‘View’, ‘Edit’ en ‘New’ softkeys puts you in the ‘View/Edit/New Hotel contract/option data’ screen.
The following data is present in the screen:
- ‘Hotel’: You can select the hotel to which this contract and options apply using this drop down menu.
- ‘Room Type’: You can select the hotel room to which this contract and options from this drop down menu.
- ‘Contract date’: This date is the date that the contract was agreed, drawn up, etc. It can be filled in according to your wishes.
- ‘Commission’: Fill in the commission per night as a percentage.
- ‘Price per night’: Fill in the price of the room per night that the participant must pay for the selected hotel.
- ‘Deposit’: Fill in the deposit amount that participants should pay.
When you have entered all of the data described above, click the ‘Accept Contract’ button which then changes to ‘Accept’. The sub-screen shown below appears on the display directly below the ‘Commission’ and ‘Deposit’ display boxes.
If no options have been defined, the screen is blank. New options can be defined by clicking the ‘New Options’ button, which then results in the following sub-screen.
Fill in the dates applicable to the option (‘From’ and ‘To and incl’) and the number of rooms on which an option is available (‘Rooms in option’). When you click on the ‘Accept’ softkey, the screen shown below is displayed, showing the table of options listing all the nights between the two defined dates and the options available.
The number of rooms on which there is an option (‘Option’), the number of rooms booked (‘Booked’) and the number of rooms still available (‘Available’) are shown for each night of the option period.