- Download and Import the latest abstract data
- If needed, make necessary changes to author data and abstract title
- Do an
- Choose from the menu
Check the box next to
Click the button and check the Number of imported abstracts:
Additional files (images are downloaded automatically) can be downloaded from this screen by
clicking the button.
Create the from the menu by clicking the button. Fill in a Description/Name and click the button to proceed.
Microsoft Word will open the merge document
By default, the merge document contains the most frequently used fields.
If needed you can add or remove more fields from the WORD.rtf.
Click here for more info
- Now we can merge the abstract book. Find the in the menu.
Make the desired selection and click
Without sessions and abstract code, you need to check the box next to
- An URL to the abstract images will be automatically included in the abstract book.
Click here to install the macros to include the image
- Want to include one or more additional Word file(s) to the abstract book?
Click here to install the macros to include the Word file.