There are 2 ways to to give a line a color:
1) Every line a different color
1. go to the html screen via the html button
2. In the HTML screen go to the positon where you would like to have you line. And past the code blow.
<hr style="color: #FF0000; background-color: #FF0000; height: 1px; border: none;" />
3 Then click on update.
The result :
Now # FF0000 is basic color red. To change the color you need the correct hex code. You can find that on the internet ( http://www.w3schools.com/html/html_colors.asp)
2) All lines the same color.
- Place lines in your text throughout the website.
- Go to the page layout.
- Click edit complete source.
- Add the following to the page layout.
5) Click Save.
The color of the line can be changed by using the normal page layout screen.