Importing Internet abstract data into Eventure
In the menu select 'File' and then 'Download from Internet'. You can also click on the 'Download' icon as shown below.
the 'Import Internet Files' opens as shown below:
After clicking 'Download Abstract Files' the abstract(s) will be downloaded followed by the message 'The download of abstracts is ready!'.
By clicking 'Import New abstracts' the following screen will appear:
- 'Records still to read': The number of abstract registrations still to be processed.
- 'Records accepted': The number of abstract registrations you have accepted and imported into Eventure.
- 'Records skipped': The number of abstract registrations you have temporary skipped.
- 'Records rejected': The number of abstract registrations you have not accepted.
- 'Import': Here you can specify whether you want to import the abstract registrations per registration (per record) or all at the same time (All at once).
- 'Import Data in Eventure': Clicking this button imports the selected participant registration definitely into Eventure.
- 'Skip Data': Click this button to put the selected participant registration back in the buffer.
- 'Reject Data': Click this button to reject the participant registration.
After you have downloaded the abstracts, it might be possible that you have to make some changes, for example in the abstract text. If you edit online in the abstract text or images, you can see the changes offline when you import the SGML file.
Click here for more information about the Import SGML.
Other useful articles:
I have changed an abstract online, how can I see that offline