The "Abstract Book" option in the 'Reports' menu allows you to print an abstract book. Selecting this option puts you into the screen shown below.
Need to create an abstract book? Click here
- 'Merge document': Select the abstract book template you wish to make your abstract book with.
- 'Order of records': Sort the data of the abstract book on 'Abstract Number', 'Session Code', 'Date/Time', 'Author name' or 'Topic'.
- 'Use firstname of authors if available': The first name of the authors and co-authors will be used if available. If an author or co-author has no first name, automatically the initials will be used.
- 'Underline presenting author': The presenting author will be underlined.
- 'Preview all abstracts': You can preview all abstracts. The abstracts doesn't have to be divided into sessions.
When you wish to print an abstract book that has been registered via the internet, you must first download and import the abstract text into Eventure. Need to import/download your abstracts? Click here.
To avoid strange letters/symbols in your abstractbook you need to do an Import SGML