On the way of payment page you will find several ways of payment. Some are only visible if you have the module, like the 'On-line credit card' and 'Automatische incasso/machtiging'.
- If the participant chooses for 'Send payment seperatly'. the next screen will be the 'Filled registration page' where the participant can submit.
- With the 'On-line credit card' the participant will first go to the 'Filled registration page' to check his filled out data and then go to the payment provider to pay online.
- Choosing 'By invoice' will take the participant to the billing address page where he/she can fill out another billing address if applicable. After the billing address page, he/she will go to the 'Filled registration page' to submit.
- The 'Fax form credit card' is not used anymore. It was from the old days that people were allowed to fax their credit card details.
- 'Automatische incasso/machtiging' only works for Dutch clients if they have the module to (semi) automatically collect the money from the participants.
The payment page has a few settings.
Via the participant dashboard -> gear icon -> payment tab you get the following screen.
- Online Payment profile is only applicable if you have the module. Depending on the contract you have with the payment provider, you can select here the profile for this conference.
- Online payment test can only be used if you have a test option at the payment provider to make test payments.
- Offer VAT reverse charging, Allow entrepreneurs or entities that are established in the Netherlands to reverse charge the VAT by entering a VAT number on the 'Way Of Payment' page.
- Credit Card Guarantee For Hotel Bookings, Allow participants to give a credit card guarantee instead of paying the hotel fee directly.
- Billing Address Always Required, Participants will always be required to fill in the Billing Address form before either choosing a payment method or submitting their registration, should payments be disabled.
- Use IBAN On Incasso Page, only applicable with the 'Automatische incasso module' to use the new European bankaccounts.
- Disable IBAN Check, the check for a correct bank account can be switched off when the field is used for other purposes.
- Separate Payment Option Only At A Balance Of 0, you can hide the 'Send payment seperatly' option on the way of payment and only show it for free participants/speakers. Very handy when using the online payment option as only option to submit. Then the participants that need to pay a fee are forced to pay, but the free participants/speakers can still submit.
- Skip Way Of Payment At A Balance Of 0, if a participant/speaker doesn't have to pay, he/she can also skip the way of payment.