In the Participant Module, you can create your R-events (registration events). An R-event can be a workshop, a lunch, a parking ticket, actually everything a participant can do/buy for your conference other than the registration fee (P-event).
You get to the events screen by clicking on the events button in the Participant Module
The following elements are present in this screen display:
- ‘Event Code’:
This code gives the sequence number of an event in the ‘List Events’ screen. The code contains a maximum of four alphanumeric characters. Eventure automatically places an R in front of this code.
Tip: When a number of events are associated together, make a series of numbers. For example, number the first group of events as a 100 series and the second group as a 200 series, and so on.
- ‘Event Name’: This field is for giving an event a description.
- 'Language': You can fill in the name of the event for the different languages. The participant will get the description of the event in his letters/e-mails in his own language. (Only available with the 'Multi language' module).
- ‘Date’, ‘Starting Time’ and ‘Finishing Time’: This allows you to define the date an event will be effective. You can also define the start and end times of the event.
- ‘Location’: This allows you to enter a location where the event will be held.
- ‘Dont show this event on internet’: With this checkbox you can define whether an event should be shown on the internet or not.
- ‘Include V.A.T.’: This checkbox allows you to enter whether participants have to pay V.A.T. levied on this event or not. If you do not switch on this option, the drop down menu ‘V.A.T. Perc.’ and the field ‘Incl. V.A.T.’ will not be able to be accessed.
- ‘V.A.T. Perc.’: If you have specified that participants must pay V.A.T. for this event, this allows you to specify whether the high or low tariff should be charged.
- ‘Price’: Enter the price exclusive V.A.T.
- ‘Incl. V.A.T.’: This displays the cost of the event, including V.A.T. (if applicable).
- ‘Automatic registration’: As soon as this check box is activated all participants registered in the offline system automatically have the event allotted to them. This can therefore save you much work, but it can also generate you much work if used incorrectly. It is handy when a particular event does have to be allotted to each participant, e.g. administration costs.
- ‘Mention on Invoice’: This check box can be used to indicate whether an event should be shown on the invoice or not. From the moment that you define a new event, or modify an existing one, and define the price as € 0,00, this option is available.
- ‘Mention on Confirmation’: This check box can be used to indicate whether an event should be shown on the Confirmation via Word or not.
Tip: When you wish to allot events to participants which do not specifically have anything to do with the congress but have an affect on statistical data, this check box can be switched off so that the event is not included in the confirmation/invoice, but is included in the statistics, etc.
The congress has a number of parallel sessions. You do not wish to give details of the sessions for which a participant has registered on the confirmation/invoice, but you do need to keep a running total of the number of participants who have registered for a particular session so that you can reserve a suitable hall for the session. By switching this check box off, the event is not shown on the confirmation/invoice, but is stored in the Eventure system for use in the running/final total. At a later date it can be switched on so that a letter can be sent informing the participant which sessions (s)he will be attending.
- ‘Print ticket/voucher’: This check box can be used to indicate whether an event should have a ticket printed or not (only available with the module 'Print tickets/vouchers').
- ‘Print on Badge’: This check box can be used to indicate whether an event should be printed on the badge or not (only available with the module 'Print events on badge).
- ‘Maximum number of participants’: This allows you to define the maximum number of participants for this event offline. The maximum number definable is 99,999.
- ‘Number of participants registered’: This gives the number of participants that have registered for this event.
- ‘Additional Information’: This field allows comments to be entered. These comments are only visible in this display.
- ‘Event Groups’: The button ‘Event Groups’ allows you to associate this event with other events.