If you want to add hotels, you can click on in the participant module and the List Hotels screen will appear. You can use the hotels of this list for all your conferences. Click here for more information about how to connect the hotel via a hotel contract.
You can add new hotel data or view, modify or delete hotel data in the ‘List Hotels’ screen. The hotels are available to all congresses.
Click on 'New' to add a new hotel.
The following elements are in this screen:
- ‘Hotel Number’: You can give the hotel a sequence number here.
- ‘Name’: Fill in the name of the Hotel.
- ‘Address’, ‘Zipcode’, ‘City’, ‘Country’: Fill in the address of the hotel.
- ‘Class’: Fill in the number of stars the hotel has.
- ‘Contact’: Fill in the name of the contact person for the hotel.
- ‘Telephone’, ‘Telefax’, ‘E-mail’: Fill in the telephone number, fax number and e-mail address (if available) of the hotel.
- ‘Number of rooms’, ‘Number of beds’: You can give the number of rooms and number of beds. These fields are optional and serve to indicate the size of the hotel.
- ‘Remarks’: This is for your own comments about the hotel.
After defining the hotels, the hotel rooms can be defined in Eventure. Please click here for more information on how to enter new hotel rooms.